Auditioning Masterclass With Loki Miller
What’s the best way to prepare for an audition?
How do I pick the right speech/song for my audition?
What’s a repertoire?
How many songs/speeches do I need in my repertoire?
How can I make my audition speech/song more interesting, powerful, and dynamic?
How should I dress for an audition?
How do I deal with nervousness before/during an audition?
How can I make the best possible impression at my audition?
Never stress about an audition ever again! Work with an auditioning coach and learn these simple techniques
to make auditioning stress free, fun, and something to look forward to!
● Learn how to master your nerves
● Gain insight into the minds of Directors/Casting Directors
● Learn how to pick the perfect speech/song for your audition
● Learn how to make your speech/song interesting, powerful, and dynamic
● Get positive feedback and encouragement
● Get personal instruction on your speech/song
Students will walk away from this experience with the confidence, and a complete set of auditioning tools, to
deal with any auditioning situation. We provide a positive, fun and encouraging environment for students to
learn and practice their skills.
Class size is limited to 20 students, reserve your seat now!